Finnboard | DIN A4 (210 x 297 mm)
Money-back guarantee (learn more)
Ideal for model making, laminating & creative handicrafts!
- Versatile: Ideal for handicrafts and model making, cardboard boxes, back walls, as laminating cardboard, etc. There are no limits to creativity.
- Ease of Machining: Cuts well with a sharp knife/cutter. The surfaces are open-pored and can therefore be painted or pasted without any problems.
- Sustainable: Produced from renewable raw materials, easy disposal as waste paper, 100% recyclable
- Certificates: PEFC-certified, ISEGA-certified and conforms to toy standard DIN EN 71-3
- High quality: Made in Germany
Our cardboard has smooth surfaces (except 1 mm smooth on one side), very pleasant to the touch and is perfect for handicrafts , (architectural) model building, cardboard boxes and for mounting / laminating pictures, photos and other prints.
In addition to creative work, cardboard is also suitable for bookbinding work, e.g. for book covers and boxes.
Easily cut with a sharp cutting knife / cutter. The cardboard can be glued / laminated with pictures & photos and painted, written on and decorated with colored pencils, wax crayons and many other colors.
The cardboard is PEFC-certified and is made from renewable raw materials from ecologically, socially and economically sustainable forests. Plastic-free & vegan material that can be disposed of with waste paper.
Meets the requirements of the toy standard DIN EN 71-3 and can therefore also be used for children's toys, puzzles, board games, etc. The box is also suitable for contact with dry, non-fatty food (ISEGA-certified).
Finn cardboard is also known as wood cardboard, wooden box or Finn cardboard.
Available in DIN A4 (210 x 297 mm) and DIN A3 (297 x 420 mm) in the thicknesses 1 / 1.5 / 2.0 / 3.0 mm or 480 / 745 / 980 / 1375 gsm.
- Very good flatness & high rigidity
- Light weight
- Dimensions (W x L): 210 x 297 mm
- Total weight: 1.8kg
- PEFC certified
- 100% plastic free & recyclable
- Corresponds to toy standard DIN EN 71-3
- Suitable for food contact
- without optical brighteners
- pH: 8.2
Free shipping within Germany!
🚚 In stock. Delivery in 1-2 working days.